Welcome to our practice located at two sites:
in Longfield at Kent House, Station Road (opposite Waitrose) and
in New Ash Green, Meadow Lane (next to the Library)
Both surgeries offer a full and comprehensive range of medical care provided by our health care team
“We recognize the value of every person, respect their individuality and are guided by our commitment to provide excellent medical care, showing compassion and kindness, respect and dignity. We are committed to a high quality of care and will seek the best possible outcome for our patient”.
Our core values, and principles, shared among the partners and staff are:
- Patient-centred – Each patient’s individual needs are our first consideration
- Quality – Our aim is to provide the highest possible standard of care and treatment with diversity, equity and equality
- Premises – To provide patients with a clean and safe environment when they visit us
- Openness and Transparency – To work within boundaries which are ethical and moral and create both openness and transparency
- Innovation – To use innovation to bring about change for the good of our patients.
- Teamwork – To continue to work well together to support the practice and its patients
- Staff – to make our staff the best they can be through training, support and continued development
- Training – as a Training practice to train and develop the next generation of general practitioners.
There is access at both our surgeries for the disabled via a ramp near the front entrance and disabled parking spaces are available outside both surgeries. All patient services are provided at ground floor level. A disabled patients' WC is provided at our New Ash Green Surgery. If access proves difficult for any of our disabled patients, a member of staff is always available to assist.
Download our patient leaflet Practice Leaflet
updated March 2019
Please note that incoming and outgoing calls to and from the surgery may be recorded and monitored for training and quality purposes.
(Site updated 14/11/2019)